Excuse Me For Kickin

Let's talk, shall we?

Welcome

Thank you to all those that have found us online. We strive to provide important, valuable, and sometimes silly news items.

Welcome

API story on Michelle Obama: Do they have the tape or not?

Posted on another message forum by the respected, MommaE:

EMFK NOTE: Update (October 20th, 2008) can be found here.


Subject:

DO NOT DOUBT THE MO TAPE!! BELIEVE AS I KNOW YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!



Name:

MommaE
Date Posted:

Oct 19, 08 - 10:47 AM
Message:

Ok Everyone,I only have a few minutes to post this message, but want to make sure that all of you BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only tell you that you will not be disappointed and ask you to trust me. I will be able to tell you in a few days if all will be well in our COUNTRY!!

Please keep believing and trusting, for I will never lie to you and you will have the truth one way or the other by the middle of the week!!!

I not only PROMISE you, but GIVE you my WORD and those are two things that I DON'T break!!!!!!!!!

You can read the rest of the replies to her comment
here.

We have covered this story in two earlier posts
here and here.

EMFK: As we've been stating, there is something contrived about this story. We're not Obama supporters, but we find it hard to imagine that Michelle Obama would be this foolish. However, we're certainly opened to the possibilities API is telling the truth. Again, this issue can easily be resolved by sharing the audio. Until then, it will remain on EMFK's "hoax" list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates