Excuse Me For Kickin

Let's talk, shall we?

Welcome

Thank you to all those that have found us online. We strive to provide important, valuable, and sometimes silly news items.

Welcome

NUTS! How ACORN got me into vote scam (NY Post)

CLEVELAND - Two Ohio voters, including Domino's pizza worker Christopher Barkley , claimed yesterday that they were hounded by the community-activist group ACORN to register to vote several times, even though they made it clear they'd already signed up.

Barkley estimated he'd registered to vote "10 to 15" times after canvassers for ACORN, whose political wing has endorsed Barack Obama, relentlessly pursued him and others.

Claims such as his have sparked election officials to probe ACORN.

"I kept getting approached by folks who asked me to register," Barkley said. "They'd ask me if I was registered. I'd say yes, and they'd ask me to do it [register] again.

"Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it," he said.

Barkley is one of at least three people who have been subpoenaed by the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections as part of a wider inquiry into possible voter fraud by ACORN. The group seeks to register low-income voters, who skew overwhelmingly Democratic.

"You can tell them you're registered as many times as you want - they do not care," said Lateala Goins, 21, who was subpoenaed.

Read the rest of the article here.


EMFK: Non-partisan Nuts at ACORN strike again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates