Excuse Me For Kickin

Let's talk, shall we?

Welcome

Thank you to all those that have found us online. We strive to provide important, valuable, and sometimes silly news items.

Welcome

Lee County Sheriff Controversy - Do not use Barack's middle name (Hussein).

Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott issued the following public statement today, about the controversy caused after his using of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's "Hussein" middle name:

Following the political event on Monday of this week, I have employed my usual and consistent practice of full accessibility to print, radio, and television media, as well as the general public. As always, my support staff in our Public Information Office has been equally accessible and accommodating. Understanding the interest and attention given my speech during the rally, I am submitting this release in advance of what is seemingly an insatiable appetite for continued discussion and debate over the matter. I have determined that there are a few primary points to address in this release as my final communication, and I have directed our Public Information Office to disengage with you on this topic until further advised. I have tried to make the points clear for your anticipated continuation of coverage.

Rest of the article here.

Barack Hussein Obama needs to grow the hell up and so do his supporters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates