Excuse Me For Kickin

Let's talk, shall we?

Welcome

Thank you to all those that have found us online. We strive to provide important, valuable, and sometimes silly news items.

Welcome

Alice Cooper on Sarah Palin "Breath Of Fresh Air"

Although legendary rocker Alice Cooper has been often quoted in the media as a supporter of the Republican Party, Cooper set the record straight during a recent interview with Canada's Hour.ca. "I'll be honest, I go from Democrat to Republican," he said. "I vote for the person, not the party. [As for U.S. Vice President hopeful Sarah Palin], I think she's totally a breath of fresh air. When they say she has no experience, maybe that's what Washington needs. I still don't know who I'm going to vote for. But in a shooting war, I want a pit bull, not a poodle. I'm gonna go for the hawk.

From here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates