Excuse Me For Kickin

Let's talk, shall we?

Welcome

Thank you to all those that have found us online. We strive to provide important, valuable, and sometimes silly news items.

Welcome

Obama said it would work, right?

275John Russell Says: August 7th, 2008 at 6:31 PM
Last week I paid $3.95 a gallon for gasoline…I had enough of high gas prices, so I immediately inflated my tires. The next day I again paid $3.95….so I again inflated my tires.The next day I paid 3.95 , and again, I inflated my tires. I just don’t understand…Obama told me that this would bring the price of gas down….but, being a staunch democrat, I once again inflated my tires and BOOOOOMMMM!I found out the hard way that Obama is just FULL of HOT AIR! Now I need a new tire.


This post was made at Commentary's Blog here.

Hat Tip: Andy from NoQuarter

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates